Where is your money and how will you get at it…when you need it most? Having a plan to get at what you need when you need it is the core of financial planning. Developing a “Money Access Plan” or M.A.P. is essential.
Consider these situations:
- Are you suddenly on your own or forced to assume greater responsibility for your financial future?
- Unsure about whether you’re on the right track with your savings and investments?
- Finding yourself with new responsibilities, such as the care of a child or an aging parent?
- Facing other life events, such as marriage, divorce, the sale of a family business, or a career change?
- Too busy to become a financial expert but need to make sure your assets are being managed appropriately?
- Or maybe you simply feel your assets could be invested or protected better than they are now.
FIRST YOU MUST FIND OUT: WHAT’S THE SCORE!: